Guest Mobile1

:lol am I really that bad that everyone says they're not trying to argue with me :twocents

Ha ha, actually I was being careful to let it known that I was not trying to argue, I think I have a reputation for that for some odd reason.

I also agree with guest, I think Burns is a standup guy, very cool dude.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Ha ha, actually I was being careful to let it known that I was not trying to argue, I think I have a reputation for that for some odd reason.

I also agree with guest, I think Burns is a standup guy, very cool dude.

:lol OK, I just realized who I was replying to, now that statment makes more sense :dunno and what do you mean argue, I'm your only friend :lol:dunno:wall

:twocents

Guest vclimber

It is made of Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) an electrically conductive nano-particle with high visible light transmittance. Chip dyed polyester is used to reduce the VLT and it is marketed by Geoshield as a metal-free ceramic technology by Geoshield.

Guest vclimber
but does anyone really know what the film is make of..really..unless we have it tested ourselves we really dont know...well...except for you know who.. :dunno:twocents

:lol:dunno

Guest Mobile1
It is made of Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) an electrically conductive nano-particle with high visible light transmittance. Chip dyed polyester is used to reduce the VLT and it is marketed by Geoshield as a metal-free ceramic technology by Geoshield.

Good grief what does that mean?

Guest mhun9180

It's one layer ceramic with a dyed layer over the top to cut down it's reflectivity.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

it means it sort of has a ceramic in it :lol

Guest vclimber

It's one layer ceramic with a dyed layer over the top to cut down it's reflectivity.

:lol

it means it sort of has a ceramic in it :dunno

:twocents

Guest mhun9180

it means it sort of has a ceramic in it :dunno

It sort of does. :twocents She's either pregnant or not :lol

Guest tintgod
but does anyone really know what the film is make of..really..unless we have it tested ourselves we really dont know...well...except for you know who.. :wall:dunno

:twocents:dunno

see...you know what it was made of. :lol

Archived