What percentage?

Guest crazyfool0821

Guest crazyfool0821

I'm not too worried about the cops around here. Mainly cause there's plenty of people that are way darker than that around here.

Guest TintMeUp

I thought it was different for each state in USA?

Here in Northern Ireland the back roll ups and rear screen can be limo but the 2 front windows are only allowed to be 30% so most people here just get dark smoke on all back windows and 20% light smoke on the 2 front windows, if your car is fast enough dont worry about the legitimate percentage lol they wont catch u :P **JOKE** im in no way encouraging breaking the law, always stick to the legal percentage man and you'll be grand! :twocents

Guest crazyfool0821

I believe the back windows can be anything, but front has to be 35%. I already have 35% all around, and it's just too light for me, it looks as if nothing is on the window.

I thought it was different for each state in USA?

Here in Northern Ireland the back roll ups and rear screen can be limo but the 2 front windows are only allowed to be 30% so most people here just get dark smoke on all back windows and 20% light smoke on the 2 front windows, if your car is fast enough dont worry about the legitimate percentage lol they wont catch u :P **JOKE** im in no way encouraging breaking the law, always stick to the legal percentage man and you'll be grand! :spit

what the crap. 30% on the fronts? im jealous. why can't MI get a brain and allow 30 or 35 on the front rollups. even make stricter laws for the back glass... people would be more willing to follow the law IMO...

ps... im not a granholm fan.

pps... or a kwame fan for that matter... but he does provide some good entertainment making a national disgrace of detroit.

/rant

Archived