Just met another TD.com Member

Guest CajunTinter

Did I happen to mention that my TDZ shirt is an autographed special edition... autographed by Traci ...... and Jeanette from the IHOP !!! I'm considering selling it on ebay ... :rollin:lol2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
I wore that shirt today too! :lol2 Dam mr.p-I think you are my brother! :lol2 :lol2

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I :lol2 someone off while wearing that shirt :rollin

:lol:lol2:lol2

Did I happen to mention that my TDZ shirt is an autographed special edition... autographed by Traci ...... and Jeanette from the IHOP !!! I'm considering selling it on ebay ... :sad:lol2

:lol2

Guest CajunTinter
Should have put him on the phone so he could learn how to speak like a redneck We dont want him going home with a lousianna twang sound :lol2

There's no hope on his accent..... Tim's got a yankee accent all the way !!! :rollin:lol2

Guest willie
Should have put him on the phone so he could learn how to speak like a redneck We dont want him going home with a lousianna twang sound :lol6

There's no hope on his accent..... Tim's got a yankee accent all the way !!! :rollin:spit

Does he ever open his eyes :gasp

Guest kflemin9
I wonder if they ever resolved that toilet that he blew up in the texas hotel.

:lol6:gasp:rollin

I feel bad for whoever did thats for sure. I know the dangers of said "craw-dads/cray-fish" (as tim called em').

:spit:lol6

Archived