Give TD his props for an OPEN forum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
I want to give TintDude a proper thank you for keeping this an open forum. I know that a few of the old guard and some others would love to have him toss anyone who does not agree with them or has an opinion to voice off this forum. I, for one, thank him for allowing everyone to stay on board and have a say no matter what it is. I know that I have been attacked by a few here who have posted statments requesting my removal, but to this date, it has not happened. Thank god for a forum where open discussions are allowed. I have been in this industry on many fronts for many years. I love it. It is unfortunate that some here would love to see this become their closed forum and not allow others to join or if they do, throw them off should they have an oposing opinion.

Keep up the good work, TintDude!! Don't allow 'em to change your forum!!!

keep preachin it mang

Guest krivera418

TD for president :cool

everyone is entitled to their opinion thats y I love this forum it's real :olfa

I've browsed others in the past and I haven't been back since I found TD

it's like community here it's the best keep up the good work! :olfa

Guest S and S
I know that a few of the old guard and some others would love to have him toss anyone who does not agree with them or has an opinion to voice off this forum

For the last couple years TD has been very patient with people that have problems on this forum. Banning people is not the answer. In years past he may have hit the ban button pretty quickly. I don't think anybody has been banned in a couple years. TD has asked a few people to leave though, but thats on their own accord.

Opinions are like azzholes :D just because somebody disagrees with your OPINION that doesn't make them wrong. Everybody's opinion is right no matter how bad you don't want to hear it or not. Opinions are never wrong.

Its cool to have people with different takes on things.

I know A LOT of people were pizzed off about the "GANG FIGHT" :olfa:cool thread that happened a few days ago. I never even considered trashing that thread but I did want to move it to the foobar.

I have proposed to TD that we start a new section of the forum for people that have problems with other members :D A "FLAME" forum or something like that. That way there is a official place for threads that people want to bitch and moan to be ut at :lol

We caught A LOT of flack for leaving that one topic up and not getting rid of it. If we had a section of the forum for those type post we could just slide it off in there and let people have at it.

Personal threats and racial stuff are a different thing though. That kind of stuff has no place on this forum. I am all for letting people say what they want to say but sometimes it needs to be put in a place FOR that type of thread :olfa

I was thinking about the time he shut it down Mike, when the GANG thread was going. I was so scared I would come to log in and BOOM no more TD. Thanks Ric for all your service!

Archived