So What Tobacco Products do you sport?

Guest thatsnappyguy

I love beer. love it. I used to smoke about a pack a day...quit that the day I started working for the fire dept..I figued that I would be bored alot at work, so then I would be smoking alllll day and probaly smoke twice as much...its been about 4 years that I quit. I did dip back in high school so I could get the backy fix in class....berry blend taste so good....it is like candy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco
and smoking is a very smelly habit. everything u have stinks like cigs.

I know, everything in the house and cars smelled like cigarettes. My wife smoked since she was 6 no kidding, easy access with both parents and her entire family smoking it was easy for someone so young but I hated that smell and she finally quit a little over a year ago because she was starting to get lung damage so I know how nasty that smell is. I'm just glad it's over and she is fine with no permanent damage :olfa

I'm still fightin those cigs

I quit ...and then picked 'em back up

and my occasional Pinot Noir :olfa:olfa

I keep hearing that after a while cig's will taste really nasty.... I tried one last week just to see....j

That was the BEST dang cig. I have ever had! :cool

Still staying away tho.... Yes... everything does stink.. you just don't notice it :D

Guest thatsnappyguy

heres how u know when u reached the worst point...when u have that tall ash tray that looks like a cup..in your car cup holder. I absolutley cant stand the stank ass smell of people and thier cars that I have to work on. seeing and smelling that makes me never want to smoke again.

Archived