So What Tobacco Products do you sport?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CleanCutter

No tobacco. ... and no beer ... no processed food ... no refined "whites" (sugar, flour, starches..) and in the gym lifting 6 days a week.

A lot more satisfying than a substance buzz.

No tobacco. ... and no beer ... no processed food ... no refined "whites" (sugar, flour, starches..) and in the gym lifting 6 days a week.

The ability to treat one's health with such reverance is definately not easy to do, and it is truely an admirable trait. :thumb

Guest S and S

steroids.bmp

I see what you mean :mad

Thats Nasty!

Guest darkdan

Markus Ruhl retired this year. =(

I quit smoking about 2.5 years ago. Now I'm addicted to altoids.

I used the quit smoking lozenge....and used that for about 2 years before switching to the mints!

I used the quit smoking lozenge....and used that for about 2 years before switching to the mints!

Don't those contain aspartame? That stuff is bad news.

Guest WASHBOY

Marlboro Smooths... Been smoking for 7years the last four pretty heavy 1/2 to a full pack a day. Tried the patch and did not like it, the dreams I would have while I would sleep were a bit crazy, tried cold turkey did not work. I think if b s could stop for a year than I would have a chance but need to kick the stupid habit. It weird too... I'm very active in the gym (6 days a week) detail all day long, and still can run, ride a bike, skateboard, hike etc... with no problems, I know its going to kick me in the butt one of these days, so will drinking, loss of sleep, stress, the sun, eating poorly etc.. all these things will kill us some day. Some days your just like %$#@ it and other days you frown upon it!

Guest darkdan

Don't those contain aspartame? That stuff is bad news.

Nope, good old fashion sugar in altoids! =) Bye bye teeth!

Patch sucked. I was having fevers, couldn't sleep, etc. Lozenge works really well for killing cravings. So well I got hooked. I thought the gum sucked too.

Archived