Expanding into detailing looking for advice

Guest Windshieldwizard

Guest Windshieldwizard

I currently have an autoglass business and we also do tinting and remote starters.We are currently expanding into detailing and looing for some usefull help and advice on equipment and setup.

If you have any pics of your current set up can you pease post them?

we are doing this just to compliment our business as in upselling product right now aswell as we have a few accounts interested in us doing detailing for them...

There is a detailing expo/ trade show in the first week or April in Orlando...

A lot of info to be found there, I am going with a friend of mine that owns a big carwash here.

Detailers around here will soon be required to catch, filter and recirculate their water....

The ones that don't comply, will be shut down...

Guest Windshieldwizard

ill have to loo into that for sure but was really looking to have all the equipment and set in the month here in canada therent as picky yet but we are putting a filteration system in to be on the safe side

Guest WASHBOY

Good idea just make sure you get the quality products just like your film and also make sure who ever is doing the detailing knows what they are doing are else you might loose some of those accounts from your current custys!

About the water laws, remember they will aways give a warning before a fine and than if you don't comply they will shut you down!

degrease, cleaner, polish, wax, sealer, tire shine, interior shin, leather cleaner and protected, air fresh, clay bar, window cleaner, acid, lacquer thinner, alcohol, metal polish, paper floor mats, brushes, micro fiber towels, generator, pressure washer, shop vac, air gun, shampoo machine, buffer, pads (hand and machine), etc... (I'm sure there more... been along day and cant think at the current moment)

good luck any questions give me a ring...

Archived