Have you seen Sicko?

Guest FIREMAN68

Guest FIREMAN68

Ill tell you what I just watch this last night and to see other countries health care compared to the US just ticks me off. I wasn't a big fan of Michael Moore but after I saw him help some 9/11 rescuers that couldn't get help in the US due to it not getting approved by their insurance companies. I see it everyday I work on the ambulance people not getting helped cuz they can't pay their ER bill so I know he's not just making this stuff up. This is one of the reasons why Im finding it hard to vote this year. If you don't have nothing to do watch this movie :spit

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter

Maybe sick people should denounce their citizenship and become illegals... then they'll get free healthcare at the taxpayers expense...... :spit :spit

:spit and trust me...it aint free :spit

That's the truth..but you'd be surprised how many Americans I've talked to think it is..it's hidden in taxes :nope

Guest thatsnappyguy

in all seriousness...how much do u pay in taxes a year? where I live, I have to pay city taxes and parish taxes. then I pay for health insurance. luckily it only cost me $120 a month..but if I wanted to add my wife, it would be an addition $500 a month. I cut my finger open when I didnt have insurance, it cost me over $900. a few months back, I got some rust im my eye that I had to get dug out, it would have costed me over $1,000.00 if I wasnt coverd.

Guest darkdan

Sorry, but surgery and healthcare is one of those things that you get what you pay for.

America has the BEST doctors, hospitals, and health care in the world. It just happens to be expensive.

Running off to Cuba for surgery is like getting a hack shop flea market tint job.

Google, "sicko rebuttal" and read the other side of the story before ever forming an opinion based on a Moore movie.

Archived