Have you seen Sicko?

Guest FIREMAN68

Guest darkdan

A decent medical insurance is only $100 a month if you're single for those "just in case" moments.

If you want good insurance that will be cheap if you go to the doctor every three weeks it gets expensive.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
America has the BEST doctors, hospitals, and health care in the world.

Like some of your best Americian team NHL players ...you'd be surprised just how many good "Americian" doctors are really Canadian . We actually have some of the toughest and best medical schooling around.

It's actually become a problem here..the US hospitals come looking here al the time to harvest our new doctors ..we (for some reason) can't pay enough to keep them here.

The reason it costs so much is because of all those people on welfare who are afraid to work get everything free. They are the same ones who go to the emergency room for a cold because they treat it like their doctor office or like fireman said they call an ambulance at a drop of the hat and work the system because they know if they call an ambulance they dont have to wait in the ER waiting room. As soon as people quit using the welfare system as a permanent fix instead of using it as a temporary short term fix as it was intended, the sooner insurance and medical treatment will cost less.

Guest darkdan
America has the BEST doctors, hospitals, and health care in the world.

Like some of your best Americian team NHL players ...you'd be surprised just how many good "Americian" doctors are really Canadian . We actually have some of the toughest and best medical schooling around.

It's actually become a problem here..the US hospitals come looking here al the time to harvest our new doctors ..we (for some reason) can't pay enough to keep them here.

I'm not shocked at all.

Most of our best doctors are Canadian, Indian, or from Saudi Arabia. But they're HERE!

Most of our best doctors are Canadian, Indian, or from Saudi Arabia. But they're HERE!

Yeah..and don't get me wrong..I'm not blaming the US for taking them..I'm blaming my own country for not being able to pay them enough to stay and take care of thier own countrymen..something wrong there IMO

Guest darkdan

Maybe someone should make Sicko 2: Heading South.

You can go around and show how people travel to US from Canada to pay for better treatment from a Canadian doctor instead of the free health care up there!

I finally stopped slacking and bought myself insurance today. $105 a month for myself, dr*g coverage/copay, 100% for the first $1000, then 100% after my $5000 deductible.

I am no longer one of the 46.6 million of US Citizens without health insurance. I could of had a slightly less plan for $76 a month, but decided I easily waste $29 a month on stupid stuff I don't need. So this will just keep me from wasting that money on something else.

So now I'm covered up to $5,000,000 in medical bills all for the price of a two rollups and a 2 windshield strips a month.

Good move for sure :mad Is that a locked in rate or does it eventually get real expensive by the time your really old and most likely need it?

Archived