Am I just a freak ??

look at the bright side of it...

at least you charged it well :thumb

sometimes you just have to let it go, there will be enough situations where customers won't be so happy and without a reason :lol2

keep in mind that people will usually look thru the window not at the window

now have a grolsch and relax mate

Well yeah I did charge enough , the days I work for free are long over :lol2 ..This allows me to do some extra"s and still make $$ out of it .

Well if you have enough time in...... you know you can't please everyone every time..... including yourself. If he custy is happy, cash the check and keep steppin. :lol2

Is not that I have too much time on my hands , and I know ...I can't please everyone , but I can try .....And I'm happy when I know I gave it my best shot and could'nt have done it better ..this was not it...

So I've contacted a professional sealer yesterday , and whe're gonna go over there today and set this straight ...Is not even that expensive btw , I'll be glad it all be over and done with :lol2

So I took you're advice on the cold ones people , I slept like a baby ....but snorred like a pig :lol2 ...I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that still goes for that extra mile :thumb

Yes you are a FREAK to the 10th degree......Custy Happy----U be happy

:thumb:lol2

I'm not laughin with what you said , just funny who said it :lol2

But yes I'm a freak , I geuss being a perfectionist makes me what I am and where I stand today .....when looking back to where I come from I can say I haven't done so bad for myself ...

357503.jpg

Guest willie
Yes you are a FREAK to the 10th degree......Custy Happy----U be happy

:lol2:lol2

I'm not laughin with what you said , just funny who said it :lol2

But yes I'm a freak , I geuss being a perfectionist makes me what I am and where I stand today .....when looking back to where I come from I can say I haven't done so bad for myself ...

Kurt, I am sure your derserving of everything you've earned :thumb

Guest CajunTinter
Don't sweat it Kurt... you are a freak !!! :mad:beer:lol2:mad :mad

Just kiddin brotha ..... :DD:lol2

what are you talking about white boy :lol2 did you talk to my wife :lol2

:DD

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

Archived