NEED SERIOUS HELP

Guest TintMeUp

Guest TintMeUp

Well I really appreciate all the help im getting from you guys on this forum, and id be lost without yas lol cheers for all the great replies in helping me with the career change, and special thanks to revolution and walestint for the fantastic offers

cheers dudes :thumb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
Well I really appreciate all the help im getting from you guys on this forum, and id be lost without yas lol cheers for all the great replies in helping me with the career change, and special thanks to revolution and walestint for the fantastic offers

cheers dudes :thumb

send me your email mate, Ill get you what you need.

Guest tint325i

tintmeup- unfortunatly there is no-one in the world that can turn you into a tinter in a week, I have never been on a course in my life, I learned everything from this site and just through sheer determination and practise, and of course withe the help of diamond tints, naughtydog and the other helpfull guys on here, I have now been tinting for about 6-7 years and own and run my own shop for the last 3 years tinting for bmw, audi, volvo, vw, hyundai, nissan, renault, ford........ YOU CAN DO IT JUST KEEP AT IT!!!! I have lost count of the times I felt like I would never get there and wanted to give up, you just have to keep plugging away,

(btw one of the best courses out there that I now of is run by a guy called tim- ultimatetinting.co.uk he's not cheap but prob about the best teacher out there in my opinion and a great guy 2, if he cant teach you no-one can!!)

Guest TintMeUp
tintmeup- unfortunatly there is no-one in the world that can turn you into a tinter in a week, I have never been on a course in my life, I learned everything from this site and just through sheer determination and practise, and of course withe the help of diamond tints, naughtydog and the other helpfull guys on here, I have now been tinting for about 6-7 years and own and run my own shop for the last 3 years tinting for bmw, audi, volvo, vw, hyundai, nissan, renault, ford........ YOU CAN DO IT JUST KEEP AT IT!!!! I have lost count of the times I felt like I would never get there and wanted to give up, you just have to keep plugging away,

(btw one of the best courses out there that I now of is run by a guy called tim- ultimatetinting.co.uk he's not cheap but prob about the best teacher out there in my opinion and a great guy 2, if he cant teach you no-one can!!)

Theres no way im giving up, and I know that I could learn fully through this site, but the amount of tint id waste practicing is gona cost alot, so if im going to be out on big money,I may aswell take a course and do it right, I can tint to a certain extent, its just heat shrinking that I find most difficult, I know after a while il get the hang of it, but for now il keep practicing and im looking for a course to take, and theres so many different people offering amazing deals, but ive found one that I will most likley be taking in the near future, il also check out that site mate, cheers for the great reply mate

appreciate it thanks alot

Guest mattstronguk

I done a course with tim and can vouch for this comment he is a great teacher and your course will be 1 to 1 training, cost mor than most but just like tinting you gets what you pays for.

Guest atintofclass

Don't want to rubbish particular parties but the 3 day course I took with tim really was not that great. Took another route with another company about 2 months after, learned how to tint without panel removal at all ,soap shrinking, and could do a clio & beetle in one piece under 15 mins, there was no comparison. Will pm the details to you

For now I using these skills and have paid much dividend for me on a daily basis. Just do you homework well before taking any bad courses and wasting alot of money. Because they are the most expensive they are not always the best especially when they tell you to use the worst material that fades within 3 months.

Guest TintMeUp
Don't want to rubbish particular parties but the 3 day course I took with tim really was not that great. Took another route with another company about 2 months after, learned how to tint without panel removal at all ,soap shrinking, and could do a clio & beetle in one piece under 15 mins, there was no comparison. Will pm the details to you

For now I using these skills and have paid much dividend for me on a daily basis. Just do you homework well before taking any bad courses and wasting alot of money. Because they are the most expensive they are not always the best especially when they tell you to use the worst material that fades within 3 months.

I ******* love TD!!!!!!!!! I swear if I was gay id bum you all on this forum for all the help, really greatful lads, thanks for all the great replies lol, and in reference to the quote above from A tint of class;

Im using Johnson Window Films Silhouette SP series :lol6 I find it a great tint for automotive,

Cheers and thanks a millions all you tinters on TD, have to say what a great forum and im glad I found it, I love all the help so keep it coming men, Thanks :lol6:bingo

Guest marc@prodrivewales.com

Just want to say that I would also recommend Tim at tint school. He takes his courses very seriously and you'll come away knowing more than the basics. But as Tim says himself it's still all about practice, practice, practice! I'm also very new to this, which is purely a bolt on to an existing business. And as you, I've lost count of the times I've thought bugger this, I'll stick to what we do. But I'll keep at it and I'm slowly getting better. Although it might work out cheaper to change my wife's Laguna after the amount of film I've used "practising" on that rear screen, she must have the cleanest rear screen in Wales!

Archived