Jonhson users

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

we have it on my GF van..It is just now starting to distort...just up around were the windows roll up into the frame...not really noticeable but I can see it..as for the color..still looking good that I can see..maybe a slight fading...it has been on here car for 3-4 years now...and out is the sun 24/7.

we have it on my GF van..It is just now starting to distort...just up around were the windows roll up into the frame...not really noticeable but I can see it..as for the color..still looking good that I can see..maybe a slight fading...it has been on here car for 3-4 years now...and out is the sun 24/7.

:thumb thanks, just what I was looking for. great post !

talked to the johnson rep today he says even though SP warranty doesn't state against fading & color change he said they will warranty it due to there new "100% customer satisfaction guarantee" :thumb also he says yes years ago it did turn purple after a period of time but since then (couple years ago) they have changed to the new color stable dye used in other films today. Can anyone back this :lol2

Archived