Damn it is cold

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mad We cant use photobucket anymore? I just tried to link to it and got this error
You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

:beer

Edit :spelling

That will happen if you have a malformed URL, like an extra http:// or something. It's not blocked. :lol2

:twocents We cant use photobucket anymore? I just tried to link to it and got this error
You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

:thumb

Edit :spelling

That will happen if you have a malformed URL, like an extra http:// or something. It's not blocked. :twocents

dang...just figured out what I was doing wrong. duh....thx boss :thumb

what I was going to say was.....

Crybabies :dunno

snow.jpg

Guest willie
Sounds like a plan we wanna do something different. We're gonna stay at the SanLouis Resort. And if it ends up being crappy weather we'll just hang out in Houston and do the flea markets.

Thats a nice resort -you will like it :twocents

Guest willie
We've been eyeballin the place every time we go, So this time we are gonna break down and stay. Can't wait.

With the kids we stay safe on the eats when we're there too. The kids are picky eaters so we usually just eat at saltgrass of Joe's crab Shack :twocents

Guest CajunTinter
We've been eyeballin the place every time we go, So this time we are gonna break down and stay. Can't wait.

With the kids we stay safe on the eats when we're there too. The kids are picky eaters so we usually just eat at saltgrass of Joe's crab Shack :twocents

How the heck do you eat @ Joe's Crab shack when you won't eat fried crab claws ??? :twocents:dunno

Archived