CANCELED! Anyones shop on Hwy 259, 69 or 59 in Texas

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( noone :thumb

[/quote

hey texastintchick I don't have a "shop" I do it on the side after work but you will actually drive right by where I work! I am the grocery manager at wal-mart in marshall! tintdesignz aka"jethro "and I live in the same town! his shop is in henderson. I would still love to meet you if you are in the area :thumb

Guest clint4883

I am in texarkana my shop is right off hwy 59 as you come in to town. I don't know if I'll be at the fire station that day or not but let me know what day you are coming through and I'll take a look and see.

Guest clint4883

not usually. I haven't been busy enough since I just opened. if I have someone that sets up an appointment for saturday I will. try to get it durning the week. since I work 24 on and 48 off I work every 3 saturday. and then I work every 3 sunday before that and I am not big on working 7 days a week. why you ask?

Guest willie
not usually. I haven't been busy enough since I just opened. if I have someone that sets up an appointment for saturday I will. try to get it durning the week. since I work 24 on and 48 off I work every 3 saturday. and then I work every 3 sunday before that and I am not big on working 7 days a week. why you ask?

I think he comes that way alot with his jet boat.

Dont worry, he's all bark. I took him down with the ropeadopetexasflyingpinkietwister move I had only practiced for a day before meeting him :mad

Archived