CANCELED! Anyones shop on Hwy 259, 69 or 59 in Texas

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Well if you guys could PM me your actual address that would be great. I have GPS :beer

Except you Shady :mad :mad

I will be passing through Monday the 31st!

This is the foo bar right :mad

You dont need my address.. I will meet you anywhere since you have and suffer from

General p**n s*x disorder :lol2

Guest willie
Screw shady dont bring Mr P :lol2

Ummm... I'm gonna leave that one alone... :mad

:beer well you might as well get in ot it

Shes already said she has GPS.....that a pretty good step up from vd that all those carolina women have:poke

Screw shady dont bring Mr P :mad

Ummm... I'm gonna leave that one alone... :beer

:lol2 well you might as well get in ot it

Shes already said she has GPS.....that a pretty good step up from vd that all those carolina women have:poke

:mad oh dayum... That was pretty good..... :mad

Guest willie
Screw shady dont bring Mr P :mad

Ummm... I'm gonna leave that one alone... :beer

:lol2 well you might as well get in ot it

:DD oh dayum... That was pretty good..... :mad

And its only saturday morning, might be a long weekend :mad

Go up to I-40 and take a right.

Go to exit 420 and you'll be about 3 miles from my place.... :lol2

Although, I'm probably about 1200 miles out of your way, I'd be honored to make your acquaintance... You and Mr. P both.... :mad

Mine place is closer than shadys, get on I-20 and head east, my place is about 20 miles south of I-20, and it's only 895 miles from Tint Designs shop in TX. :beer

I'm planning on heading that way in early May

Guest willie
Go up to I-40 and take a right.

Go to exit 420 and you'll be about 3 miles from my place.... :mad

Although, I'm probably about 1200 miles out of your way, I'd be honored to make your acquaintance... You and Mr. P both.... :mad

Mine place is closer than shadys, get on I-20 and head east, my place is about 20 miles south of I-20, and it's only 895 miles from Tint Designs shop in TX. :beer

I'm planning on heading that way in early May

Get back on 20 from Jethro's go about 250 miles east on 20

Go to exit for Highway 281 go north about 80 miles to Mdog or go south about 50 miles to me :lol2

not usually. I haven't been busy enough since I just opened. if I have someone that sets up an appointment for saturday I will. try to get it durning the week. since I work 24 on and 48 off I work every 3 saturday. and then I work every 3 sunday before that and I am not big on working 7 days a week. why you ask?

I head that way every now and then-there is a tunnel boat in south arkansas I would like to check out....and I would stop in and holla at you. I'll be the secret shopper! :mad I'm easy to recognize-I'm 4'8 and weigh 480 lbs-I'll have a monkey on my shoulder taking pics of one of the next photoshop victims! :beer:lol2

Archived