CANCELED! Anyones shop on Hwy 259, 69 or 59 in Texas

Guest willie
you phunkers are grabbin at straws....see ya on the 31 st TTC! :mad
not usually. I haven't been busy enough since I just opened. if I have someone that sets up an appointment for saturday I will. try to get it durning the week. since I work 24 on and 48 off I work every 3 saturday. and then I work every 3 sunday before that and I am not big on working 7 days a week. why you ask?

I head that way every now and then-there is a tunnel boat in south arkansas I would like to check out....and I would stop in and holla at you. I'll be the secret shopper! :beer I'm easy to recognize-I'm 4'8 and weigh 480 lbs-I'll have a monkey on my shoulder taking pics of one of the next photoshop victims! :lol2:mad

He will be the one in the sleeveless shirt :mad

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm about 100 ft from 59 in Lufkin less than 2hrs away. And if I knew that I would have the time, I would ask if I could stop by and check out yall's shop on my way back from Galvaston on Monday. But if anyone is runnin through Lufkin on 59 stop in. :mad

so ride your moped! :thumb

Funny, I calculated what it is gonna cost me in gas and decided I would be better waiting until the end of the summer. Probably after school starts. Gas should drop again then. And I can save up more money for my trip.

Archived