I just got their sample pack in the mail today. I must say I likey, I likey alot. Damn I wish I had the capital to shell out the $5K to get started. Maybe by late spring or early summer I will have the extra capital to get on board. I was really impressed with their films and their sales literature. I think I could really sell alot of this stuff...hell it looks like it would sell itself. What are you guys getting per sqft on commercial and residential jobs? This is a private forum so dont be shy.......

Guest darkdan

I should change my name to Ceramic Tint of Minnesota and offer nothing but Geoshield and Huper!

I'd sit around bored most of the time, but the few jobs I do get will be worth it.

I just got their sample pack in the mail today. I must say I likey, I likey alot. Damn I wish I had the capital to shell out the $5K to get started. Maybe by late spring or early summer I will have the extra capital to get on board. I was really impressed with their films and their sales literature. I think I could really sell alot of this stuff...hell it looks like it would sell itself. What are you guys getting per sqft on commercial and residential jobs? This is a private forum so dont be shy.......

I don't sell Huper, but if you can't get 12 to 15 bucks per square foot, then don't bother... :mad

Archived