Well that huper rep emailed me back after I emailed him in regards to maybe negotiating the $5K down a bit and kind of turned me off a bit. He said he got a return automatic email response from me stating my usual "Thanks for contacting.....we offer the best prices and best service in town" He said maybe Huper isnt the best fit for my company since we advertise "best prices in town". I am like WTF. Doesnt this guy realize I am a potential customer who will be contributing towards his salary if I join the Huper family.....lol I know for a fact I could sell at the minimu of $25K-$30K of product for him. The only other dealers in my area are part of the Window Genie Franchise and they do more than install film, they clean your gutters, power wash, clean windows...ect... To me, letting businesses like that represent such an elite film, doesnt make their image look so good. Sorry to rant but that really bothered me and kind of turned me off as to how he is already treating me and I havent even agreed to come aboard yet... Comments?

Guest mhun9180
Well that huper rep emailed me back after I emailed him in regards to maybe negotiating the $5K down a bit and kind of turned me off a bit. He said he got a return automatic email response from me stating my usual "Thanks for contacting.....we offer the best prices and best service in town" He said maybe Huper isnt the best fit for my company since we advertise "best prices in town". I am like WTF. Doesnt this guy realize I am a potential customer who will be contributing towards his salary if I join the Huper family.....lol I know for a fact I could sell at the minimu of $25K-$30K of product for him. The only other dealers in my area are part of the Window Genie Franchise and they do more than install film, they clean your gutters, power wash, clean windows...ect... To me, letting businesses like that represent such an elite film, doesnt make their image look so good. Sorry to rant but that really bothered me and kind of turned me off as to how he is already treating me and I havent even agreed to come aboard yet... Comments?

I guess they don't want cheap skates :lol6:lol2

Maybe your email should read "We offer the highest prices and worst service in town". Then you might get a start

I guess they don't want cheap skates :lol6:lol2

Maybe your email should read "We offer the highest prices and worst service in town". Then you might get a start

Yeah I was thinking of changing my automatic email response to something like that temporarily so when he emails me his response he would get that instead---just as a joke, but I dont want any emailing customers to get that or the joke would be on me...lol

Oh and he tried the oldest high pressure sales tactic in the book on me in that same email by telling me he all of a sudden had a couple other potential dealers in my area wanting to sign on, so I better hurry up and decide because if they did, I would have to wait another year or so to sign up so they could evaluate their sales for that year and he doesnt want to saturate the territory... That to me sounds like desperation yet he scolds me for my automatic email response message. He needs to make up his mind either make your potential customer feel all warm and cozy or belittle them....lol

Guest Diamond Tints

On this Huper optic what exactly makes this better films?? :bingo Does anyone know if its available in the UK? Or with our bad climate is it not worth this Country having it?

Sorry for being ignorant on this film but I know nothing about it, but see it popping up all the time!

Guest darkdan

High end films with great heat rejection and typically low-reflectivity (2-ply ceramics, etc).

Supposedly made the one true way that prevents ceramics films from crazing.

Plus you can get top dollar for the stuff.

SAGR products is now the N E Dist for Huper.

Shipping will come from PA instead of Houston

I assume they will also distribute the reconstituted Sun Gard line? :spit

Guest vclimber

I heard yes.

I heard yes.

Interesting. They should simply let them distribute for the entire east coast.

Guest vclimber

I assume they will also distribute the reconstituted Sun Gard line? :twocents

I heard yes.

Interesting. They should simply let them distribute for the entire east coast.

I would guess that the Huper Territory will differ from the Sun Gard. FL will have it's own dist. :thumb

Archived