Did I do that?

Guest allprotinter

On the passenger rear pillar by the back glass there is an antenna booster. It has two wire going to it, one of the smaller gauge wires is a remote wire that turns on with ignition on. I believe it is a pink something wire check to see if it has power with ignition on. I use this wire all the time when I'm adding an amp to the stock radio. :mad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest allprotinter

Thanks Darkdan, I talked to glass man he said he sees it all the time when you just snatch the film off.

I'm going to ask the dealer.

Guest darkdan
On the passenger rear pillar by the back glass there is an antenna booster. It has two wire going to it, one of the smaller gauge wires is a remote wire that turns on with ignition on. I believe it is a pink something wire check to see if it has power with ignition on. I use this wire all the time when I'm adding an amp to the stock radio. :mad

Yeah, maybe the squeegee unplugged something! Good call.

On the passenger rear pillar by the back glass there is an antenna booster. It has two wire going to it, one of the smaller gauge wires is a remote wire that turns on with ignition on. I believe it is a pink something wire check to see if it has power with ignition on. I use this wire all the time when I'm adding an amp to the stock radio. :twocents

Yeah, maybe the squeegee unplugged something! Good call.

I just remembered the FM antenna booster is on the charger. Don't know it's the same on the 300, should be though.

I've cleaned this thread up, removed all the lame name calling posts etc.

Hey my last post to this thread wasn't at all lame nor did I call a name..

I actually, in my own weird way apologized for assuming I knew what the tint laws were in Delaware..

Which I did not.... After some research, I realized I was incorrect...

Non the less, someone screwed up something....

Good luck allprotinter guy, with repairing whatever's wrong....

Sorry about that, I just pulled all the threads from the point it started going down hill.

I'm not trying to censor people's opinions or anything, but this constant name calling is really getting ridiculous.

Cheers. :thumb

Guest Key West
If he's being an a_ _ about it do a drive by late one night with a bb gun and take out the back glass. :thumb

You ever TRIED to take out a back glass with a BB or pellet gun? NOT so easy, I can assure you!!! Even with a suppressed .22 it's a BITCH!!!

I ahd the same problem with a Mercedes few years back . The antenna booster had gotten moisture in it . After pricing one . I pulled the old one out dried it with compressed air and poof fixed the problem

Yet another reason to watch how much water you use on a Mercedes, BMW, etc. I have seen alot of shops using the Cornelius tanks for cars, and I can assure you that I can just about do an entire 4 dr car with less water than alot of guys I've seen use on one window. Hand trigger type sprayers for me, like the Spray Master.

Sorry about that, I just pulled all the threads from the point it started going down hill.

I'm not trying to censor people's opinions or anything, but this constant name calling is really getting ridiculous.

Cheers. :lol2

We need MORE of that type of "censorship", if you ask me. Thats not censorship, thats a good call to maintain some decorum. Maybe you could start another sub-forum just for name calling, bashing, and stupid, repetitive questions. We could call it "The Cesspool". Let folks get it out of thier system there. :lol2

Archived