Did I do that?

Guest allprotinter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
We need MORE of that type of "censorship", if you ask me. Thats not censorship, thats a good call to maintain some decorum. Maybe you could start another sub-forum just for name calling, bashing, and stupid, repetitive questions. We could call it "The Cesspool". Let folks get it out of thier system there. :thumb

:lol2 I agree

I like kw and Mdogs suggestions

r

We need MORE of that type of "censorship", if you ask me. Thats not censorship, thats a good call to maintain some decorum. Maybe you could start another sub-forum just for name calling, bashing, and stupid, repetitive questions. We could call it "The Cesspool". Let folks get it out of their system there. :thumb

That wouldn't change much. It appears if you are in the "gang" you can say what you want to whoever,put whoever down,bash,call names,discriminate etc. But if someone stands up for them selves or calls someone out thats in the gang they get censored. Guess I didn't read the fine print in the forum rules where it says these rules apply to anyone not on the "special" list .

Guest secretagentswole

yea its on the back at the bottom right. You actually initialed it but I guess you missed it. Its a big deal around here. Its punishable by law up to five verbal lashing a day per gang member. Its a decent censorship though I mean, I wouldnt want someone to read that a vet was wrong and got called out. I mean what would the neighbors think? Its deffinatly not what it looks like though. Its to keep peace, not to cover there bottoms for each other.

Guest CajunTinter
That wouldn't change much. It appears if you are in the "gang" you can say what you want to whoever,put whoever down,bash,call names,discriminate etc. But if someone stands up for them selves or calls someone out thats in the gang they get censored. Guess I didn't read the fine print in the forum rules where it says these rules apply to anyone not on the "special" list .
yea its on the back at the bottom right. You actually initialed it but I guess you missed it. Its a big deal around here. Its punishable by law up to five verbal lashing a day per gang member. Its a decent censorship though I mean, I wouldnt want someone to read that a vet was wrong and got called out. I mean what would the neighbors think? Its deffinatly not what it looks like though. Its to keep peace, not to cover there bottoms for each other.

If this must be re-hashed shouldn't it be done where it's not visible to the public ???

YAAAAAAAAAwnnn Kiddie Coral

Is it possible that moisture is still under the film and around the defrost lines? Defrost lines are basiclly a direct short anyways, residual water around the lines when you turn it on could cause interference problems between the defrost adn radio lines? hell if I know :evilgrin

I have had a couple AM lovers complain about reception on a 300 and a Charger after installing a metallized film afterwards :twocents never had one get completely knocked out though.

Guest vclimber

Hey Chrisopher, why don't you stop starting #$%! before I call your boss and tell him how you represent around here. Good for the company, eh?

Wow TD, I guess he can can still keep this going? I tried to take it to the Foo... So what's up? Secret can harass cart blanche around here? :evilgrin

Archived