How did you get into tinting?

Guest Telsun

when I was 15 and I got my first car. I wanted it tinted but couldn't afford it on a grocery baggers pay. I bought a roll of film from a shop in Birmingham and after about using the whole 100 foot of it I think it looked pretty good. Then I started doing cars for people from school. so here I am today still slinging film / dem tint paperz.

Guest bgtint
when I was 15 and I got my first car. I wanted it tinted but couldn't afford it on a grocery baggers pay. I bought a roll of film from a shop in Birmingham and after about using the whole 100 foot of it I think it looked pretty good. Then I started doing cars for people from school. so here I am today still slinging film / dem tint paperz.

How did you find a suitable location? I'm still in high school and next year I will be needing cash to pay for collage. But the only problem that I don't have a suitable place to tint. I have tinted a few cars in an underground parking garage at the work place of this guy that I know.

Guest darkdan

How did you find a suitable location? I'm still in high school and next year I will be needing cash to pay for collage. But the only problem that I don't have a suitable place to tint. I have tinted a few cars in an underground parking garage at the work place of this guy that I know.

That is a major question.

My brother can tint anywhere and it's clean.

That's something that amazes me. I've watched and helped participate during installs with 15 mph winds and everything went smoothly.

For the cost of about 3 credit hours you can get a carport that instantly sets up.

well pretty much that - also had patience to do a few thousand more and got better - I always tell ppl this - your probably pretty good at brushing your teeth (becuase you've done it so much) ok... I dont use the brushing teeth thing, but it does involve the bathroom ((wiping))

Archived