Who`s the oldest Tinter?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
I'm only 41, tinted since '86 and my back is so torn up that I'm in constant pain. Sorry that was a bit off topic, but tinting cars has definitely taken it's toll on me and I admire those still able to do it after 20+ years. :thumb

I just made 24, been titning very strong for 8 years, not nearly as experienced or have as many years as most of you guys, but I dud make my first visit to the chiropractor yesterday, and will be goin back monday.

Guest willie
I'm only 41, tinted since '86 and my back is so torn up that I'm in constant pain. Sorry that was a bit off topic, but tinting cars has definitely taken it's toll on me and I admire those still able to do it after 20+ years. :beer

I hear yeah bro :thumb

Guest tintingbytami

46 been in business since 1985 and I hear ya tintdude has taking al toll on me my arms are wore out...do it all day 6 days a week but ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Guest Key West
I think I'm the youngest tinter but has slinged the most yrs . (not to be confused with the most experienced or best) :drevil

No hijacking the thread. :dunnoIm just hoping one of the old farts will confirm that I'm not the oldest :twocents

Whatever helps you sleep at night...........................DAD!!! :twocents:twocents

My brother is so old he used to tint for pterodactyls.

I KNOW your brother, and he NEVER tinted a pterodactyl in his life! (He did bid against me on that Ark project with Noah, tho........... :dunno ) 52, and still going. (For now, at least. Tomorrow.. :beer )

Archived