Who`s the oldest Tinter?

Guest CajunTinter
No hijacking the thread. :dunnoIm just hoping one of the old farts will confirm that I'm not the oldest :lol
Whatever helps you sleep at night...........................DAD!!! :beer:beer

:twocents :twocents :twocents:drevil:dunno

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz

im 35 been in the installing and tint game since im 18 my body has had its ups and downs form installing and tinting but I love doing it :beer

Guest thatsnappyguy
im 35 been in the installing and tint game since im 18 my body has had its ups and downs form installing and tinting but I love doing it :beer

yea I hear that. while one day this wont be my full time job....im goin to be tintin til the day I die. after 8 years of doing it...its still my favorite thing do.

Guest thatsnappyguy

its been a lil while since the last post...yall feel alseep watching murder she wrote? grandpaw crapped himself again. just messing

Guest CajunTinter
its been a lil while since the last post...yall feel alseep watching murder she wrote? grandpaw crapped himself again. just messing

:beer:twocents :twocents :twocents

Guest willie

:beer:twocents :twocents :twocents

what the hell are you laughing at we were all 38 once and 29 at least ten years :drevil

Archived