Who`s the oldest Tinter?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
It isn't me. :lol2 I just want to see all these young dudes who brag about how many cars they tint when they get up there like some of us. They probably won't be able to type. :lol2

Probably couldn't keep up in a tint off either. Just gimme my Geritol drip, and get outta my way, tint will be flying!!!

whattya talking about "speck" not sposed to be any specks :thumb:lol6:lol6

got a peek at 56 in feb. been looking for specs since 1980, now I need reading SPECS to see the specks :hmmm

I think key is the oldest I worked with him in fla. and he could barely lift himself off the ground :thumb:D:shock:dunno

"professionalism is an attitude"

Dude, :duck refresh my memory. (It aint as good as it used to be, either alzheimers or dementia settin' in and all) And I could get myself off the ground no problem. I aint got that far to get up. It was those 5' x 8' sheets of 8 mil that I had a bit of trouble getting up the ladder!! :beer

whattya talking about "speck" not sposed to be any specks :lol2:lol2:lol2

got a peek at 56 in feb. been looking for specs since 1980, now I need reading SPECS to see the specks :lol

I think key is the oldest I worked with him in fla. and he could barely lift himself off the ground :krazy:lol2:lol2:lol2

"professionalism is an attitude"

Bump

Looks like me you and Key are the geritol club :evileye I gotta go read the obits to see if I have any friends left :krazy

Guest JUSTIN

Justin will be 37 in June, tinting since 1988, owned his own business since 1991. Me? I just do the talking :krazy

I didn't see V4V chime in here....but if you read his profile, he says dirt is younger than he is :evileye

Candice

Started the day after I got out of High School........... :thumb Had a great teacher from south Texas. That was 18 years ago and he's still at it. He's 10 years older then me... he's 46.

As far as experience..... :dunno ....I learn new stuff all the time.

:beer

Guest markmr1956
I'm only 52, started in '81.

Congrats :thumb You are in the club. :dunno TD can we get a old farts section? :beer

Flow Coat, that's what I'm talkin' about.

Archived