What do you all think of TV advertising

Guest mosolarpro

Guest mosolarpro

Here is a ad we started a couple months ago. What do you all think?, Also money well spent, needs to be done national for customer awareness!

th_9f84675b.jpg

Guest mosolarpro

ha ha good ear. yea the ABC network did research and made it all. I told them some things I wanted and they went with that and added more. They said with gas prices it would move it more and its not false, it will maybe do .001% or something but it gets there attention. That was one of the hang ups I had about it and went for it. I felt other business say things to get people in the door why not.

Guest tintmanlibby

ive done tv radio and at the end of the month when you have to pay these mutha fuckker's $4000.00 and $5000.00 its not worth it .the few extra customer's that you do get all that money is already spokin for .ive found local mail out mag's that cost about $700.00 every two month works way better but on the other hand just think of your co op at the end of the year good luck bra

Guest JUSTIN

I'm still trying to figure out tv myself, we have an ad on TLC and will be adding HGTV. The problem is viewers tend to not repsond to your ad until after 4-5 months of advertising....

Have you posted this commercial on your website & youtube? I did and it's pretty easy to do. The repetition of the same ad pays off. Keep us posted on how this works for you..

Tv ads are tuff.... Not only do you need to run the spots a bunch.... but the last 4-5 years everyone is getting the digital recorder boxes and use them to skip right past all commercials... So now you don't even get seen by your audience...

Nice commercial tho! Hope it helps you rise above the noise level....

Archived