Need a wrap designed

Guest Autoprotectors

Guest Autoprotectors

I just bought a 08 Si for my tinting and ppf business and would like to do a full or partial wrap on it for advertising. I have a shop that can print it but they dont have a lot of wraps under their belt, so I would like to get some options from you pros out there. I think I have a good concept in mind but would be potentialy open to suggestions. Any one interested?

Guest thatsnappyguy

I also am looking for the same thing. we were talking about getting one made for the shop truck with the logos all over it.. I need to get it made and I can install it. that would be for a silverago ext cab. also I wanted to do something on my lil truck I just got. I got a single cab colorado and I was thinking about getting a camo wrap or somthing. like I said I just need the material. I can do the install. somone help me please also.

Guest All Wrapped

If you need a design then send us some info on what you do like what you want for avertising name logo ect.........

and we will make you 3 diffrent designs . we charge for design at 90.00 an hour some can tke up to 3 hours but no more we also have a 54 inch printer and lamitor

you can reach me at www.info@gotshadeonline.com

I just bought a 08 Si for my tinting and ppf business and would like to do a full or partial wrap on it for advertising. I have a shop that can print it but they dont have a lot of wraps under their belt, so I would like to get some options from you pros out there. I think I have a good concept in mind but would be potentialy open to suggestions. Any one interested?

Hello!

We might be able to help you out with your wrap. We have a 64in printer and laminator, tons of design software, badwraps, aurora, digital juice, etc. & an award winning designer on staff. Reasonable rates for pros in the business...

Kari @ Guardian Graphics

618-251-4221

www.guardiangraphics.net

guardiangraphics@earthlink.net

Guest TangentSigns

Boy I guess their's alot of us intrested in helping you - I am an artist - not an installer - I have a 60" printer and laminator. I design using BadWraps. Also offering reasonable prices or just creative ideas. Best Of Luck To You

Tangentsigns@gmail.com

Hey guys we do wraps at our our location. If you are interested check out our website at www.bigdogwraps.com check out our gallery and if anything give me a call and we can discuss the details. Our shop is located in Colorado but we are nation wide!

Jana

Cool Shade Unlimited

Home of Big Dog Wraps

www.coolshade4u.com

Archived