TintWizard's diggin' himself out to the rest of the world

Guest CajunTinter
sucks huh TW. I just went out to start shovelin my yard...but the shovel wont touch it! We got over a foot...but its not snow! its all ice pellets...totally solid. My front step is 2 steps down to the walk...but today, you just walk right out the door...no stepping down, only walking on top! :twocents I dont know what I'm gonna do now. wait for it to melt?? :evilgrin

I'd move south !!! :spit:lol2 :lol2 :lol2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sucks huh TW. I just went out to start shovelin my yard...but the shovel wont touch it! We got over a foot...but its not snow! its all ice pellets...totally solid. My front step is 2 steps down to the walk...but today, you just walk right out the door...no stepping down, only walking on top! :spit I dont know what I'm gonna do now. wait for it to melt?? :lol2

Yep..we got nailed with the pellets as well :evilgrin I went out about 3 times to work on the drivway while the pelets were coming..it wasn't even like snow..it looked and had the weight of shoveling sugar :twocents

Its funny how nice and groomed you have that snow TDUB :twocents thats the tinter in you showing through :evilgrin

..and like the tinting.. all done by hand :spit

But Ill be going to the "plotter version " of snow removal next year :lol2

Dont do that ! that is the down fall of the snow plowwing industry . The vehicle driven plow . What will the old school slow plow pushers do to feed their kids lol

sucks huh TW. I just went out to start shovelin my yard...but the shovel wont touch it! We got over a foot...but its not snow! its all ice pellets...totally solid. My front step is 2 steps down to the walk...but today, you just walk right out the door...no stepping down, only walking on top! :twocents I dont know what I'm gonna do now. wait for it to melt?? :spit

Yep..we got nailed with the pellets as well :lol2 I went out about 3 times to work on the drivway while the pelets were coming..it wasn't even like snow..it looked and had the weight of shoveling sugar :evilgrin

EXACTLY!! or coarse salt! I have over a foot of it here and just broke my shovel trying to do the walk way. :lol2 I dont know what I am going to do with it all....wait till spring? :lol2 not an option...since we are supposed to be getting more snow this week. :lol2 Ya know how in the Bible, in Job 38:22... where God talks about the storehouses of snow and hail??? yeah...well, I think I know where he is storin it all.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:spit I'd just turn on my heat guns and set em outside :lol2:lol2:lol2

Snow sux, have I ever mentioned that I love the desert?

Here ya go Twiz, :twocents:evilgrin:lol2 your gonna need em :lol2:lol2:lol2

Ok, here is one for ya TW. I just ran into town and there is a church on a main corner that always has a different saying on their sign...today it says

SNOWFLAKES ARE KISSES

FROM HEAVEN

DON'T YOU FEEL LOVED?

:evilgrin:twocents

Archived