Tutorials?

Guest TintMeUp

Guest TintMeUp

Does anyone know where to find good video tutorials on window tinting? Specifically on cutting & tucking the tint for the side windows and shrinking it?? It will help so much, anyone please, cheers.

Guest walestint

dont think there are many as why would those that know how to do it wanna create competition?

IMO you need to spend time in youre garage, trawl through posts on here and dont rush to film on glass, think about getting the size right and installed and worry about contamination next (if youre practicing that is)

There a many steps you need to follow to tint correctly, miss one or add unecessary ones can be a problem, what you need to get to is to know those steps

it does come naturally after a while, but prepare to be firked off along the way :evilgrin

Guest TintMeUp
dont think there are many as why would those that know how to do it wanna create competition?

IMO you need to spend time in youre garage, trawl through posts on here and dont rush to film on glass, think about getting the size right and installed and worry about contamination next (if youre practicing that is)

There a many steps you need to follow to tint correctly, miss one or add unecessary ones can be a problem, what you need to get to is to know those steps

it does come naturally after a while, but prepare to be firked off along the way :evilgrin

May I just ask, Am I having problems cutting & shrinking the tint on these side windows because the car I have been practising on is a 1994 BMW ( plus the rubbers on the windows are sorta chipped and eroded due to its age preventing me getting a straight cut, then my tint always seems to be that 2 or 3 mm long at the sides and wont tuck under the rubber), and I have heard that BMW's are harder to tint because some of them can't be tucked properly on the side windows, and should I practice tinting on my 2001 Toyota Avensis instead?

What do you rekon mate?

Archived