ford slider window

Guest willie
I think its been posted, but GOOD reminder.

never tried it though, we pull em.

one day when im by myself and get one I will bust out this method for sure

are you sure we're talking about the same rear ford window. :twocents im talking about the ford sliders not the solid glass. the solid glass seals are easy to trim because the rubber is soft, or you can pull'em. but the sliders have hard plastic seals down the outer edges that are near impossible to trim unless you heat'em

Yes magic man its the same, he put up a real good post here awhile back how he takes those sliders apart :dunno

are you sure we're talking about the same rear ford window. :dunno im talking about the ford sliders not the solid glass. the solid glass seals are easy to trim because the rubber is soft, or you can pull'em. but the sliders have hard plastic seals down the outer edges that are near impossible to trim unless you heat'em

Yes magic man its the same, he put up a real good post here awhile back how he takes those sliders apart :poke

cool :dunno man he freaked me out on that one. :twocents its all good though, now im off to search for that post. maybe something I may try in the future :thumb thanks vip

Guest willie

are you sure we're talking about the same rear ford window. :nono im talking about the ford sliders not the solid glass. the solid glass seals are easy to trim because the rubber is soft, or you can pull'em. but the sliders have hard plastic seals down the outer edges that are near impossible to trim unless you heat'em

Yes magic man its the same, he put up a real good post here awhile back how he takes those sliders apart :lol

cool :nono man he freaked me out on that one. :lol its all good though, now im off to search for that post. maybe something I may try in the future :lol thanks vip

It did me too, pm him. Its on here somewhere Im not good at finding old post either

Archived