• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already over 5 bucks in a northern CA city and over 4 bucks here in Santa Barbara already.

Why in the heck can't we drill for our own oil here, we have more oil in Alaska, but the corrupt politicians say we can't use it!?!?

I don't get it at all...

$106 a barrel or something now... But back in '06??? I think... when prices first hit like $3.50. What was the cost of a barrel then?? I know it was less then $100.

The whole oil/gas industry is such a scam its sick. If I could haul a 72" box of film, tools, etc. on a bus I'd just take the bus. lol

Right now ours is 3.39 for gas and 4.02 for diesel. I am still blown away by the prices. There is tons of oil in the shale here in the Rockies but they still haven't figured out how to extract it economically. So they say :thumb

This is why I drive an aspire and have for 5 years now.

I've cut my consumption by half!

Yeah... ever since I went from a truck back to a car I've got nothing to really complain about. Still sucks though... money I'd rather use for other stuff :thumb

Guest willie
Hit an all time high today :thumb

Will be going up another 50 cents over the next couple of weeks. Predicted to be over $4 a gallon by summer!

Looks like you will be doing the driving if your desire to meet me face to face comes true :lol

this is normal for the bush administration, things are going according to plan. as bush time ends the oil and gas prices will rise especially this summer time. dont be surprised if we to another war with someone else to delay presidential elections..

Archived