this is normal for the bush administration, things are going according to plan. as bush time ends the oil and gas prices will rise especially this summer time. dont be surprised if we to another war with someone else to delay presidential elections..

I also feel Bush is a major influence on the fawking gas prices! :lol6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really feeling the pain too :lol6 I have an suv that I purchased 3yrs ago and to fill it up then was around 45.00! I filled it up yesterday at 3.00 a gal. and it was 69.00 :lol6 one of my sons turns 16 in april and we are fixin to downsize :gasp I get a whopping 14 mpg. if I am lucky!

Guest kflemin9

gas prices suck!!! im buyin a moped :gayfight :rollin somethin like 75 mpg and a 2 gallon tank.. ill take the saved money and get a full faced helmet so noone sees its me.

Hit an all time high today :rollin

Will be going up another 50 cents over the next couple of weeks. Predicted to be over $4 a gallon by summer!

Looks like you will be doing the driving if your desire to meet me face to face comes true :gayfight

I am actually thinking about cancelling my trip. It would be cheaper to fly, but no airport in Mena, Ark :nope

It would be cheaper to fly, but no airport in Mena, Ark :thumb

No airport in Mena?!?!??

Dudette, that's where Clinton and his buddies were flying in c*caine while he was governor of AK.

:thumb

I cant believe that shiat is true

It would be cheaper to fly, but no airport in Mena, Ark :thumb

No airport in Mena?!?!??

Dudette, that's where Clinton and his buddies were flying in c*caine while he was governor of AK.

Yeah I know all about it. I spent every summer growing up there. But that airport is private :thumb no help for a poor little white girl from Texas!

One of his hommies was ran over by the train right down the street from my Grandma and Granpas!

Guest clint4883
Hit an all time high today :thumb

Will be going up another 50 cents over the next couple of weeks. Predicted to be over $4 a gallon by summer!

Looks like you will be doing the driving if your desire to meet me face to face comes true :thumb

I am actually thinking about cancelling my trip. It would be cheaper to fly, but no airport in Mena, Ark :thumb

you can fly in to texarkana and rent a car and drive up there. I think its like 50 or 60 miles from here

Archived