• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Situation here is really worth. Prices grow daily. Monthly inflation 16,7% :thumb:thumb:lol6

This month electricity up 30%

Next month gas (not gasoline other gas) up 40%

As a result all go up, up, up...Except wages and pensions...

My mother worked 45 years - she get now $270 monthly.....

So, You have to be happy with Your prices .............

Already over 5 bucks in a northern CA city and over 4 bucks here in Santa Barbara already.

Why in the heck can't we drill for our own oil here, we have more oil in Alaska, but the corrupt politicians say we can't use it!?!?

and the talking monkey said ( $4 per gallon????? thats the first I have heard of it.) shows how much bush is worried about prices we have to pay. I have started tacking on an extra $$ to my bids if over 25 miles away.

Guest tallscott

So I'm watching CSPAN, congress pulled the people who gave the airfoce jet contract to the French, These Senators are pissed (Good to see) Then one of them says how the French company's got a contract to build helicopters and were supposed to make it in the US. It was part Of the bid! Well they started production there then decided screw you we will make it here instead! He the says We don't need to get in retaliatory situation like we are in because of the Dubai ports deal! He says Now there is a 10% surcharge on ever thing we get from them (Oil + Money for banks) because they didn't get the ports!! These SOB politicians know they are screwing us and don't give a dam! Well there you have it!!

Guest TINTEM

LOL I just filled up my Astro $96 and it gets 15mpg Dam Glad I only use it for FG jobs...

My daily driver is a Camaro It get 30 mpg Glad it has a V6 in it. If it was a V8 I would sell it. I have 2 other cameros that are V8's but they are worth a ton so I keep those.. 69 SS and 69 SS/RS

Archived