I've decided to "de mod" myself

Guest yogi2187

Sorry to hear that you gotta go. You will be greatly missed;for I myself have read alot of outstanding advise from you. I hope that everything is ok and best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!

You are a very nice and wise Tinter (person) and thanks for all you have offered us here at the board.

Good luck with the Family and take care of the as well as yourself.

I Think that I speak for all when I say "Hats off to you for your outstanding job as a MOD" and best of luck to you and your Family!!!!!! :shock

Hope to see ya around every now and again!!! :nope:lol2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck TW!!, I don't post much but this sad news I had to reply to. :lol . It's probably all that snow you guys got. It'll take you a while to shovel it. :thumb I've got family up your way & talked to them yesterday.They told me they were buried.Come back as a mod when you're finished sometime in April!! :lol .

I hope this is not about that stupid phone call :thumb

The timing of that call was a coincidence..it would have taken much more than that to get rid of me :poke

Very kind words from everyone..I don't know what to say other than a simple,humble "THankyou" :dunno

I'm not gone..just wont be online as much for a while :twocents

No, thank you for being a great asset to this board! :dunno

Thanks again guys..can't believe the posts :lol I'm still here and will help anyone I can still ..as I say..I just won't be on as much to wear the title of mod imo till I get a few things straightened out in the real world :nono

You guys / gals are the best :nono

Thanks again guys..can't believe the posts :beer I'm still here and will help anyone I can still ..as I say..I just won't be on as much to wear the title of mod imo till I get a few things straightened out in the real world :beer

You guys / gals are the best :dunno

:dunno...wait a minute, this ISN'T the real world :dunno

:evilgrin

Archived