Perfect Shop Setup

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole

get as much glass for hangers on the walls as you can hang. wear a tint pouch or have a roller cart and a tint rack. Seems to be the best solution for what you got goin on.

Guest mosolarpro

Here are some pics of our set up. Big tool box in back with all tools needed to yank something apart if needed. Then the three bar stools have our small tint tool boxes on them , we wear aprons so the ods and end are in them. The film is on the wall and on the shelf all open and ready to go. The are 4 heat guns on all 4 corners of the shop so we all can have a gun close to were we are saving steps. Also 2 big craftman drop lights front and rear of the shop for rear glasses . I got some pics that may show some of this.

10d2369b.jpg

dbb1711b.jpg

bec1d011.jpg

5ba7b1a6.jpg

Guest Texstar
Here are some pics of our set up. Big tool box in back with all tools needed to yank something apart if needed. Then the three bar stools have our small tint tool boxes on them , we wear aprons so the ods and end are in them. The film is on the wall and on the shelf all open and ready to go. The are 4 heat guns on all 4 corners of the shop so we all can have a gun close to were we are saving steps. Also 2 big craftman drop lights front and rear of the shop for rear glasses . I got some pics that may show some of this.

10d2369b.jpg

dbb1711b.jpg

bec1d011.jpg

5ba7b1a6.jpg

nice :krazy

Guest tinterbabe

10d2369b.jpg

dbb1711b.jpg

bec1d011.jpg

5ba7b1a6.jpg

this was my place a few years back, eventually filled the left wall with photos!

not there anymore though :evileye

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

Both are nice. What kind of paint are you guys using?

Archived