Perfect Shop Setup

Green One,

Is your name in reference to Yoda :thumb the wise green one?..........because, with shop setup, very wise were you.

I really like your shop, nice and clean with no BS. :thumb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green One,

Is your name in reference to Yoda :lol6 the wise green one?..........because, with shop setup, very wise were you.

I really like your shop, nice and clean with no BS. :lol6

Hey db I'm glad you like the shop :shock . still room for improvement in my opinion but good for now . Since we mostly do mobile tintings it functions more as a storage room / Office / checkpoint charlie . Like most in here I have a dream about my perfect tintshop but thats for the future...

Green One is name related btw :lol6

Guest FilmBlazer
Green One,

Is your name in reference to Yoda :shock the wise green one?..........because, with shop setup, very wise were you.

I really like your shop, nice and clean with no BS. :lol6

That is one leet shop. He likes things the way he likes them I guess! If you put a hard card on a customer's car.... Go home and don't bother coming in tomorrow!

Hey fb , could you translate this for me ....Don't quit understand what you're saying here .....What's a leet shop ?? ...He likes things the way he likes them ??...The hard card thingy??? Sorry I'm not as wise as Yoda ..

Guest sunsationaltintandgraphics

im guessing his paper towel holder and towels are the wypall brand . they can be purchased at your local napa store or kimberly clark dealer ..

its from the brand " TORK", I buy the rolls at a local store for cleaningproducts ....the rolls seem to have a standard size so other brands fitt aswell ...but this is european btw....Don't know or they sell it over in the US . you should ask at a local cardealer ... I'm pretty sure they all have this kind of rolls and holders . Sorry to wait this long to reply ..I must have missed it. :lol

Archived