What did you tint today version 2.0

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing on Monday, just water leaks and upholstery.

carolinatinter (Chris) stopped by for a bit to shoot the chit.

Today I have to tint a Toyota Corolla and a hard top Solara, then strip and retint a front door on the carwash......

(My buddy that owns the car wash, called and said, ummm.... I kinda sorta accidently, tried to scrape off a piece of tape with a razor blade.....) :lol6

Can you fix it????? :bingo

Luckily, I have enough left from the job...... I'm not gonna let him live it down for a while.... :lol6

Solara rescheduled and the Corolla showed 2 hrs late....

:lol6

:willie :lol6

Damn the tint schedule blew up today for some reason. I only have 2 openings for the rest of the week right now :bingo people wanting tint like a mug

07 Chrysler 300

08 Mustang

08 Jetta (dealer)

07 Kia Spectra

and 1 no call no show :lol6

Guest General Sun Shield

Flat glass today

Front of a church ( 4 panels & door w Silver 20)

Strip & Redo for a dress shop display windows at the shore ( 4 panels Hanita Cold Steel 70)

Nothing today, Monday I did a brand new Loaded GMC CC DMAX (You should have seen the sticker price :bingo ) with 20% over the privacy in the rear 50% on the front doors and a windshield strip.

Guest kflemin9

no tint today. did rewire a trailer and deal with whats turning out to be a pain in the bass 08 silvy. guy got a 6.5" touch screen amp and 2 10s last thurs, came fri cause "subs quit workin". blew both of em :lol6 . had new ones for monday, installed. dude came back 15 min later. "subs quit workin" :hmmm pull speakers and the coils are all good. check fuse. blew a 60 amp fuse (that was inline behind a 40 amp.. go figure..) thats fine an dandy. dude comes back today "screen has no pic". :lol6 "oh and the driver side sub is makin a tick sound" im not really sure what more could go wrong without repeat probs... :bingo

:lol6:nope

Monday I did a 08 G35

88 Camaro remove/retint

08 Impala

Today 37 Buick Sedan

02 Grand Am 2dr. remove/retint

04 F-150 remove/retint

01 Buick Century

Archived