Boudreaux and willie

The guys were all at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Boudreaux because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Boudreaux and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man what happened to you?" He said, "Boudreaux snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Boudreaux shakes the roof. I watched him all night."

The third night was Willie's turn. Willie was a ponytail wearing, card carryin redneck; a man's man. The next morning Willie came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?"

Willie said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Boudreaux into bed, patted his ass and kissed him good night.

Boudreaux sat up and watched me all night." :shock

Guest CajunTinter
Hellll yeah....................................... How did you like that kiss Cajun :lol2:lol2:lol2

:mad:lol6:lol2:mad

Now I'm gonna have friggin nightmares... thanks !!!

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

Guest willie
Hellll yeah....................................... How did you like that kiss Cajun :lol2:lol2:lol2

:mad:lol6:lol2:mad

Now I'm gonna have friggin nightmares... thanks !!!

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

:lol2

Archived