Drag racing question

aiiight :thumb The kind of drag racing I used to watch locally they didnt do any of that. times have changed I guess :lol its been a while since I went to the drag races round heeeeah :lol

the computer reads for about two minutes and most drivers dont want to read the burnout-so its flipped on to record the run. you plug it into a laptop and you get all sorts of info! :bingo

:lol6 Data logger!

Guest tallscott

I Though it was Kinda like bull ride'in, For the doggies comes out the shoot, someone YANKS on a cord around his ,,,,,,! :bingo well, it makes him buck like hell!!! Just figured maybe the driver had a cord??? :lol6

Drag racing is high tech-if you show up with no electronics you really dont have a chance! And if youre running nitrous you really need it- the computer is capable of tell you EGT on every cylinder as well as rpms, shift points ,tire slippage-the list goes on! its about a $2500 setup-which is cheap when your motor cost 20K!

Drag racing is high tech-if you show up with no electronics you really dont have a chance! And if youre running nitrous you really need it- the computer is capable of tell you EGT on every cylinder as well as rpms, shift points ,tire slippage-the list goes on! its about a $2500 setup-which is cheap when your motor cost 20K!

I heard dat!!!!

I'm tentatively looking at a street legal Camaro, with a roll cage and mini tub setup now....

Runs like a champ, clean too..... 6500k.... Supposed to be an 11 sec car.... Not a top fueler, but it's fast enough.... :thumb

Good Answer tint ! There are several things that are turned on with switches . Im my camaro it turns on the water pump elect fan and 2nd fuel pump . This is so the motor will build heat to a desired temp . On our funnybike we have 3 switches . 1 turns on the data logger, 2 turns on the boost controller as well as a secondary solenoid for fuel cut off . the 3rd switch turn on the shift light electric fuel pump and the nitrous .

Archived