Bulking Semi's

Guest socalkid

Guest socalkid

Anyone do any bulking on A big rig like a Volvo, Peterbuilt etc...

Got a call to do one and I'm looking to see if anyone's got any tips on doing it :thumb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every bigrig is different....I'v done some. It just never seems like theres a bunch of paint to cover....Everytime I'v done one ...I have to see it to quote a price.

See if the guy can take a picture of it and send it to ya, That way you can get a better idea of what your lookin at.... :lol

:thumb

Guest socalkid

I'll give the customer a call. I was hoping to be able to look at the car but they are about 1 1/2 hours away. We're hoping we can get the pics emailed, if not, I believe they said it was a Peterbuilt but I need to find out the year and model and go to a local dealer to check it out up close. Any pics on the one's that you've done?

Every bigrig is different....I'v done some. It just never seems like theres a bunch of paint to cover....Everytime I'v done one ...I have to see it to quote a price.

Zues is right on about that, gotta see it to quote it. I did a couple big motorhomes (coachs) and I lost my @ss on the first one cuz I didn't see it before I bid it. The big thing is to see what size material you will need. Oh yea have fun fitting them into a shop the semis usually never fit cuz they got another 5 foot of stack ontop of the rig.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

This is a volvo x70? This is the truck that was recently on trick my truck. I did the entire front end, fengers, cab brow, and steps. The episode was called the ultimate race fan, I think. Guy was real nice. It was 35-40 degrees that day. BUUURRRR. I bulked the whole thing. A big thanks to Aegis Films, Barry, Ricky, Beeline,Wanda, And the lovely Deon,(sp?) for all the're help! :krazy

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

:thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

wow, the 4th pic down is the owner giving me a hand with the steamer. hahahaha. Truth is , he helped out alot. He manned the sprayer, pulled and streched film, and worked the steamer, all while keeping things neat and clean. I could have not done it without him.

Archived