global film

Guest clint4883

Guest clint4883

just wondering what everyone thought about global. I have been using suntek the since I started and have been very happy with it. I see alot of people talking about global and I got some sample, but I want to know what may come up with the film on some more difficult cars.

the only con I know of it is that nobody asks me of global, usually consumers ask 3M , llumar, sometimes Suntek. Global is a very nice film. Some may bash it because its normally manu in India. But I guess its like any other film out there. DarkDan has a great Demo on Youtube comparing the film to another manufacturer, how it holds up to direct heat on a piece of glass. I dont have the link for it. :lol6

Guest thatsnappyguy

since u opened up a new topic about it...let me just say that I just recieved some of the "new" qdp a few weeks back. cant really tell a difference until when u shrink it, it tends to jump off the glass like u would get from baby powder shrinking sometime. its not a big deal, but other than that, theres nothin that I can tell between this and the old one.

the only con I know of it is that nobody asks me of global, usually consumers ask 3M , llumar, sometimes Suntek. Global is a very nice film. Some may bash it because its normally manu in India. But I guess its like any other film out there. DarkDan has a great Demo on Youtube comparing the film to another manufacturer, how it holds up to direct heat on a piece of glass. I dont have the link for it. :shock

:krazy

Guest Da Beach

Hey Clinton..after 18 years in business, after 25 years in the industry...you find out that it is all about the people. WHat I mean by that is, whatever film you choose to go with, if the factory or distributor is there for you through thick and thin, that's the product you go with. At the same time, experinece has taught me to never and I mean never depend on one manufacturuer of film.

In reality, most film makers always do their best to come out with quality products. Some just do it better than others but for the most part in all the years in this industry, I've never run into a film maker that deliberately makes bad film. However, I have run into "people" that don't do the product any good. Go with good people and treat your customers the same. :thumb

If your only using one at this time, seriously look into others and be up front with them...tell them the truth that you already use another type and just wanting to keep your options open. This way your always in charge and let them fight for your business by increasing their customer service.

Just my thoughts :lol2

Hey Clinton..after 18 years in business, after 25 years in the industry...you find out that it is all about the people. WHat I mean by that is, whatever film you choose to go with, if the factory or distributor is there for you through thick and thin, that's the product you go with. At the same time, experinece has taught me to never and I mean never depend on one manufacturuer of film.

In reality, most film makers always do their best to come out with quality products. Some just do it better than others but for the most part in all the years in this industry, I've never run into a film maker that deliberately makes bad film. However, I have run into "people" that don't do the product any good. Go with good people and treat your customers the same. :thumbdown

If your only using one at this time, seriously look into others and be up front with them...tell them the truth that you already use another type and just wanting to keep your options open. This way your always in charge and let them fight for your business by increasing their customer service.

Just my thoughts :jerkit

Ditto to that! 22 years of the same type of experiences

Archived