UV Shield

I just had a customer come in whose face was just one big scab. Burned by UV's. So he wants me to wrap his car in a UV shield. He doesnt want it dark or anything, just to block the UV's. I called my Llullu distributor...I can only get 20" or 60" and only can get it by the full roll. Now I dont really want to splice the windshield so it looks like I am going to need the 60". The roll is going to cost me about $---...and I cant see me needing it again in the near future. Sooooooo, what I am wondering is if anybody has, or knows of a company that has smaller rolls/partial rolls, that I may be able to get my hands on. :krazy

As far as laws, I know that here it is illegal to put ANY aftermarket film on the front doors and windshield, even if the person does have a doctors note. I am talking to the govt. about this though as I type this. So dont bother jumpin on me about that. :krazy

Can anybody point me in the right direction? :evileye

Reason for edit: price

doesn't pretty much all automotive glass block UV to an extent? Either way, if I have to bring in a roll 5'x100'of UV shield to do one car....I can guarantee you that I am doing the WHOLE car...windshield included...lol.

Oh, and I talked to the registar here....and was told that I was Ok to go ahead with it...as long as it was 75% film :dunno

Archived