For Walestint

Guest TintMeUp

Guest TintMeUp

Just want to say a special thanks to Walestint for all the great help and that amazing quote, he sent me a set of instructions on how to tint out an old 1994 BMW 318i 5 Doors saloon yesterday, I followed the instructions today, and compared to the out turn of it 2 days ago, I really have to say, that only for him sending me the instruction the car wouldnt look as well tinted as it does, I was amazed with the out turn and for a beginner tinter myself I really can not believe that I tinted it myself, didnt even ask him to send a set of instructions, all I asked was for some tips on it, and he sent me a set of full instructions, it turned out amazing because I followed his instructions, so Walestint thanks alot mate! And I WILL be seeing you soon ;) :bingo

Guest TintMeUp
im glad it worked, nice one, as I said its just knowing the steps

just wish someone would have told me when I started :thumb

Your a lifesaver mate, thanks alot, didnt think using instructions would make it much easier lol but boy was I wrong :krazy

:beer

maybe hard too believe for some , but there are some nice people on this board as well :beer like wales said it himself ....I wish I had someone to give me some instructions when I first started out ..I think I've made every possible mistake in the book :thumb

here you go Walestint :beer:thumb

Guest TintMeUp
maybe hard too believe for some , but there are some nice people on this board as well :inot like wales said it himself ....I wish I had someone to give me some instructions when I first started out ..I think I've made every possible mistake in the book :spit

here you go Walestint :spit :inot

:spit to you mate ;) lol

hes a real sound guy, cheers for all these instructions, I can safely say, that I couldnt of tinted a window at all until he told me what to do :lol cheers man

Archived