LLumar Axcess, How much is it worth?

Guest fairladyz_gt-r

Guest fairladyz_gt-r

Hi, I have read a couple of forums regarding Lulu's Axcess, It seems to be everything I want. However I have been calling around a couple of place, and no one seems to carry it. They local tinter want 400USD for it I am using it in a 2008 GTI 3dr. His argument is that since he have to buy a whole roll with out knowing if it will ever sell or not. Does that price seems resonable? He offer me 200USD for Solar guard HP Charcoal, but I have read some bad stuff about it. So I am wondering what's a good price for Axcess? and is it worth the premium over HP Charcoal? or Lulu's ATR (quoted for 175)?

Thanks!

Guest darkdan

That's about the right price for a custom order with a high end film and especially on a GTI (those back windows can be difficult).

The Axcess won't interfere with GPS, AM/FM radio, cell phone reception, and still provides decent heat rejection.

Only you can decide for yourself is that is enough of a benefit over ATR to justify the price.

Consider the price of your car and then consider if you're willing to spend a little bit more for the film you want. The price of a tint job is small compared to your monthly car payment.

Here's the Axcess 50%:

bmwatx50_600.jpg

Hi, I have read a couple of forums regarding Lulu's Axcess, It seems to be everything I want. However I have been calling around a couple of place, and no one seems to carry it. They local tinter want 400USD for it I am using it in a 2008 GTI 3dr. His argument is that since he have to buy a whole roll with out knowing if it will ever sell or not. Does that price seems resonable? He offer me 200USD for Solar guard HP Charcoal, but I have read some bad stuff about it. So I am wondering what's a good price for Axcess? and is it worth the premium over HP Charcoal? or Lulu's ATR (quoted for 175)?

Thanks!

Cobine the fact that your dealer doesn't have it in stock & has to buy a full roll & considering the cost of the film itself it really doesn't sound that bad to me.

Axcess is a highline product that costs a good bit more than the other film you mentioned. Actually I would be charging more than what he quoted you.

Archived