johnson auto film

I just received & used samples from jwf of sp 20% & 45%. I did a 98 cadillac eldorado (2dr). I must admit I like the way the film felt & shrunk also it layed nice on the sides (adhesive could be a bit more aggresive as im used to qdp) but the drastic change in color between these 2 films was unreal. I mean the reflectivity on the 45% was much more than the 20% it made the 20% look NR also the color hues were different (blueish) anyone else use these films :krazy

Guest mhun9180
I just received & used samples from jwf of sp 20% & 45%. I did a 98 cadillac eldorado (2dr). I must admit I like the way the film felt & shrunk also it layed nice on the sides (adhesive could be a bit more aggresive as im used to qdp) but the drastic change in color between these 2 films was unreal. I mean the reflectivity on the 45% was much more than the 20% it made the 20% look NR also the color hues were different (blueish) anyone else use these films :twocents

Yep, big colour variance from shade to shade. The 20% matches the 45% better than the 15% though. It's like they should split it into two lines. :dunno

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea I been saying that for a while now. nice looking film, but should not be in the same line. the 45,35,20,15, and 5%...all look like different brands.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I would never deal with them again. everytime I delt with them in the past, its as if they are botherd by my business. dont get no respect from them at all.

I would never deal with them again. everytime I delt with them in the past, its as if they are botherd by my business. dont get no respect from them at all.

talking about llulu or jwf :rollin

Gotta be llulu....

Archived