so cal/LA tint shop for 2003 eurovan?

Guest sloppy robot

Guest sloppy robot

I can't figure out where to go, any ideas? And what kind of tint to use? help? I'm bad tint job paranoid. Thanks

I think I want 30-40 % with no green hue.. just grey

steven

help! tint me.. please

euro.jpg

Guest sloppy robot
where in so cal are you?

im in los angeles.. right by dodger stadium. I looked at your site but had to map where murietta is, ive never been there

Guest sloppy robot
where in so cal are you?

im in los angeles.. right by dodger stadium. I looked at your site but had to map where murietta is, ive never been there

oh.. it wasnt your site.. but I looked at some cars you did on a lexus thread. they looked really nice

yeah im kinda far from you. hopefully someone else can chime in and find you a shop closer to LA. just so you know, a lot of the good high end films do have a little green or brownish hue to them. it isnt really noticeable form the outside but it may be from the inside. if you were coming to me I would suggest our 3M because it looks nothing like brown or green. I have llumar atr and atx also, but the atr is kind of brown and the atx is kind of green. most customers never notice it, but since you are really concerned about it, you probably would.

hey you got curtains, tight. so do I

130_0706_03_z%202000_lexus_gs_300%20interior_view_garson_executive_curtains.jpg

Guest sloppy robot

thanks.. I know the curtains are a little goofy.. I wish they were just snaps, instead of the complex system they have going. I think the tint will help. And on the tint, I should use 3m, I think even subtle green or brown would really bother me. I'm not really against coming down there if I could make an appointment and wait.

And wheres the website? If you ever want to trade webbing for tinting.. let me know.. I make nice clean ones.

that picture didnt work.. post those curtains!

Archived