Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

Guest CajunTinter

Guys & Gals, I think we all should try to bury the hatchet with people we don't get along with on here for the good of the site. It's obvious in life we run across people we will not get along with for whatever reason and that's fine. We have a great resource here on TD.com and I think we can all agree that we've gotten information at one time or another on this site that has been beneficial to our daily routine in this profession. I think we all need to take a step back and remind ourselves why we joined TD.com in the first place..

I'll go first: I would like to say to anyone that has ever taken offense to anything that I have ever posted on this site that I apologize...

We have a great resource here guys, and personally I have made some great friends from this site from all over the globe, let's not trash it!!! :twocents

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz

I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :dunno:twocents

Guest clint4883
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :dunno:twocents

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

Guest mhun9180

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :dunno:thumb

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :twocents

Guest clint4883

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :dunno:thumb

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :twocents

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

Guest mhun9180

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :poke

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

You ARE stirring the pot and you know the line Joe is talking of. TD has made it quote clear of the behavior he expects on this site. Show a little decorum and take the high road on this one :twocents

Guest clint4883

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :poke

You ARE stirring the pot and you know the line Joe is talking of. TD has made it quote clear of the behavior he expects on this site. Show a little decorum and take the high road on this one :twocents

sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

Archived