Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

Guest mhun9180
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:lol

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :lol

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

You ARE stirring the pot and you know the line Joe is talking of. TD has made it quote clear of the behavior he expects on this site. Show a little decorum and take the high road on this one :beer

sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

No problem Clinton :lol We all know where you were heading. TD explained it in plain english, but I guess you want to push the point. I hope everyone can put this petty stuff behind them and get on with enjoying the site. Clinton, I extend my hand to you in friendship, not in anger. I respect you as a member of this site and as a member of the fire department. I just wish the same three names wouldn't appear in every thread with a negative response. I hope you move on as everyone else is :nono

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:lol

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

You ARE stirring the pot and you know the line Joe is talking of. TD has made it quote clear of the behavior he expects on this site. Show a little decorum and take the high road on this one :beer

sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

No problem Clinton :lol We all know where you were heading. TD explained it in plain english, but I guess you want to push the point. I hope everyone can put this petty stuff behind them and get on with enjoying the site. Clinton, I extend my hand to you in friendship, not in anger. I respect you as a member of this site and as a member of the fire department. I just wish the same three names wouldn't appear in every thread with a negative response. I hope you move on as everyone else is :nono

looks like I moved on to but, seriously bundy bear, You couldnt just pm him and tell him the line or state the line, its the comment you made that floats a terd. I made a point to be positive posting in the forum other than foo. IMO if anyone but the three "hall of Shame Mafia" could of asked that question and there would have been a sticky in the foo on it.

Guest mhun9180

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:nono

asking a question is stirring the pot?????

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

I agree with Tint wizard also, I state the same as him.

This conversation does not involve you. Please put the negative stuff behind you as we all have. Let's not detract from this positive thread. :lol

Great thread Cajun :lol

Guest mhun9180

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:nono

No problem Clinton :lol We all know where you were heading. TD explained it in plain english, but I guess you want to push the point. I hope everyone can put this petty stuff behind them and get on with enjoying the site. Clinton, I extend my hand to you in friendship, not in anger. I respect you as a member of this site and as a member of the fire department. I just wish the same three names wouldn't appear in every thread with a negative response. I hope you move on as everyone else is :beer

looks like I moved on to but, seriously bundy bear, You couldnt just pm him and tell him the line or state the line, its the comment you made that floats a terd. I made a point to be positive posting in the forum other than foo. IMO if anyone but the three "hall of Shame Mafia" could of asked that question and there would have been a sticky in the foo on it.

Once again I was addressing Clinton. Please don't try and fight everyone's battles. I have nothing against you man. I assure you of that :lol

Guest secretagentswole

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

This conversation does not involve you. Please put the negative stuff behind you as we all have. Let's not detract from this positive thread. :lol

absolutley, you should of pm him if it didnt envolve me. hence "private message" on an "open forum".

it is a great thread so take all your thumbs up emoticons that signify a smart ass comment and get off your holier than though tone.

Guest mhun9180

absolutley, you should of pm him if it didnt envolve me. hence "private message" on an "open forum".

it is a great thread so take all your thumbs up emoticons that signify a smart ass comment and get off your holier than though tone.

Mate, I'm not sure about where you're from, but a thumbs up smiley aint no smart azz comment. I sincerely mean it dude, I got nothing against any of you. I just can't work out why you feel you have to jump in all the time. I won't put up any emoticons, but seriously, lets all move on.

Guest mhun9180
Bundy is a very good-natured member here. If you have been around for any length of time on this board you would know him to be more of a peace maker rather than an instigator. :nono

:nono Thanks VC.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm peace out tbc. People are saying they could like you if you didn't get so personal. You are a smart man use the brain. I really don't understand why all this has been going on but I think you guys are getting to the end of the rope. Be gentlemen and hang aroud :nono

Archived