Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

Guest clint4883

honestly it was just a question I wasn't heading any where with it at all. bundy bear I appreciate your gesture of friendship and have absolutly no problem with you or any one else for that matter. like I have said before I enjoy the site, lots of info to learn here, I think everyone on this site has something to offer that will help the next person. if everyone has a little respect like what was said before things would be fine. sure there are a few that keep things stirred up and everyone knows how they are. and I am not talking about sas or flyinon2 wheels. the ones I am talking about have been here a while and everyone has just learned to blow them off and that is what I am learning to do. I would like to say thanks to all that have pm me, I appreciate all the tips and info.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:beer

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :lol

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

asking a question is stirring the pot?????

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

I agree with Tint wizard also, I state the same as him.

This conversation does not involve you. Please put the negative stuff behind you as we all have. Let's not detract from this positive thread. :lol

Great thread Cajun :lol

absolutley, you should of pm him if it didnt envolve me. hence "private message" on an "open forum".

it is a great thread so take all your thumbs up emoticons that signify a smart ass comment and get off your holier than though tone.

dude clinton seems to want to move on and you keep insisting to bring negativity to the board in plain english mind your own business stop being a internet tuff guy and plug like a normal person and clinton and the rest of the board will be just fine :beer:nono

Guest willie
Guys & Gals, I think we all should try to bury the hatchet with people we don't get along with on here for the good of the site. It's obvious in life we run across people we will not get along with for whatever reason and that's fine. We have a great resource here on TD.com and I think we can all agree that we've gotten information at one time or another on this site that has been beneficial to our daily routine in this profession. I think we all need to take a step back and remind ourselves why we joined TD.com in the first place..

I'll go first: I would like to say to anyone that has ever taken offense to anything that I have ever posted on this site that I apologize...

We have a great resource here guys, and personally I have made some great friends from this site from all over the globe, let's not trash it!!! :nono

Well said Cajun :nono

I agree as I have done alot of that. However there always gonna be a few in every crowd that you cant get along with no matter how hard you try.

Just ignore it and move on.

Guest Texstar
I can't wait till this knucklehead is banned like his boyfriend, he wont make 200 posts with this attitude :evilgrin

Here's a perfect example of what flyin is talking about.

This dude cry's wolf when anybody comes after him and complains of bias.

Then you get to a bury the hatchet thread, and he's calling them boyfreinds.

When does this guy get banned? He seems to be a bigger troublemaker than flyin?

Guest General Sun Shield

I think everyone at one time or another has been bashed or the basher.

Most of the time it is just a bit fun but it has gotten personal from time to time,I know this,

I think that everyone on here can take some abuse in the form of joking from time to time,we are adults right?

Its all in good fun.

But lets keep it light hearted. The problem is some take it to serious. Everyone has opinons on different subjects, if you agree with a post great,if you dont , great, feel free to voice your opinon , thats what this thing is about,but just cool off,its not meant to be personal,just a group of tinters sharing ideas , life experiances & Opinoins!

king_rodney.jpg

I can't wait till this knucklehead is banned like his boyfriend, he wont make 200 posts with this attitude :beer

:beer did somebody just hear a pot call a kettle something??? :dunno :dunno

I can't wait till this knucklehead is banned like his boyfriend, he wont make 200 posts with this attitude :dunno

Here's a perfect example of what flyin is talking about.

This dude cry's wolf when anybody comes after him and complains of bias.

Then you get to a bury the hatchet thread, and he's calling them boyfreinds.

When does this guy get banned? He seems to be a bigger troublemaker than flyin?

:evilgrin

honestly ofla posted what I was thinkin... There are at least two threads on here about cooling it down and movin on. Both of which are chock full of posts by Clinton and Agent asking questions trying to mix it up. Not one simple post of "Yep I agree lets all move on, I'm sorry"

So yeah Olfa's post is dumb but its pretty much spot on, no one else wanted to post it and really shouldnt have since it doesnt help... that being said their actions, attitutes and need to have specific detail to even be able to participate on a forum without trouble kinda shows they need to walk or calm the f down.

I can't wait till this knucklehead is banned like his boyfriend, he wont make 200 posts with this attitude :dunno

hhhmmmmmm hhhhmmmmmmm peace ou to you too! Your a player and a great guy. :evilgrin I have enjoyed many of you post but when you say this it don't help. :dunno Don't hate me for saying this cause I really do think you are a kool dude and would like to meet you someday. This is just IMO crap :beer You do have reason but like the thread said "bury crap" I am with you on if it keeps up some banning needs to go on. It's how you say it?

Stan foster

aka Mr. Rogers

Guest secretagentswole
I can't wait till this knucklehead is banned like his boyfriend, he wont make 200 posts with this attitude :evilgrin

hhhmmmmmm hhhhmmmmmmm peace ou to you too! Your a player and a great guy. :beer I have enjoyed many of you post but when you say this it don't help. :dunno Don't hate me for saying this cause I really do think you are a kool dude and would like to meet you someday. This is just IMO crap :dunno You do have reason but like the thread said "bury crap" I am with you on if it keeps up some banning needs to go on. It's how you say it?

Stan foster

aka Mr. Rogers

thanks to all that stood up and said somin.

He wants to make some derogetory remarkin regards to me getting banned and calling some one my boy friend but If I say somin back, ill be ridiculed by half that iam starting somin. kinda looks like a grou of guys figured out that its so sensituve now that some one can get kicked off, and now have ditinguished who is a dog that bites back and now there provoking them.

Iam sure olfa wont read this as he has me on ignore, and more power to him. I think before a ban there should just be an ignore. I notice if I stop posting and let everyone have the last word the thread dies, if I continue to prove a point or speak my opinion it can go on for 11 pages.

Archived