Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

It seems like, of all the recent trouble makers, whether it be deliberate by some and just out of, basicaly, misunderstandings by others, clinton's at least trying to move on, but his fault is he can't help saying something when he's provoked, but otherwise he seems to have chilled out a lot and realised what's going on :thumb

As for the others... well one just got banned and another one... I'm not taking a stab, but it's odd that whenever a thread contains a few posts of his it explodes. I think that speaks for itself :thumb

If everybody just learned to not take the internet seriously we'd all be to get along :thumb

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883
to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

Clinton that's a crock! You threatened me in behalf of them. That's not keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you just stop adding to these types of threads and then you can make the above statement.

man I didn't threaten you. I think we may have had a misunderstanding.

"and as always you got to be ready for a few blows coming your way also."

I'm not going to philosophize for 11 pages with you clinton. That is what you posted so don't try and paint a different picture here. For all of this talk and accusations of there being a "gang" on these boards... the only gang that I have seen is a gang of 3, well now 2, that has been causing discord through name calling and threats.

just to let everyone know I tried to send vclimber a pm to take care of this misunderstanding in private, but appearently he wants it hashed out here so everyone else can read and so this will never die. the threat that you are referring to was a misunderstanding just like I said. all I said was if you bring up someones livelyhood you have to be ready for that person to throw some blows your way, because you are starting to get personal. and by blows I don't mean actual hits or striking someone else. what I was referring to is the fact that you called out sas on working for digicuts. there was nothing constructive that was going to come from that, you wanted everyone to know so they would take their stabs at him. I know who digicuts is and I know how everyone feels about them, but I don't judge a man for trying to make a living. the next thing your brought up was the fact that I am a professional firefighter, I don't understand what that had to do with anything that we were talking about. I don't know sas personally, and I don't agree with everything he has to say but the things I do agree with him on people want to get made and say we are causing problems. I don't really understand that. and besides that comment and a few right along with it that I guess were taken wrong I have remanded pretty quite through it all. like I have said numerous times before. I don't have a problem with anyone here there are a few that like to keep stuff going and I am learning who there are and not paying much attention. I didn't think vclimber was one of those people cause you seem like a smart knowledgable guy, but now I am starting to wonder since we couldn't take care of this misunderstanding privately

Guest clint4883
You type like I do :spit

TBC I am glad your still a member here after your semi rough start :evilgrin

Its all good in the hood..HOLLA :lol

thanks mdog. you seem like a nice guy along with most of the "gang" when you get to know yall. :duck:lol2:spit

Guest vclimber
to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

Clinton that's a crock! You threatened me in behalf of them. That's not keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you just stop adding to these types of threads and then you can make the above statement.

CLINTON YOUR PM ARRIVED HERE

I'm not going to philosophize for 11 pages with you clinton. That is what you posted so don't try and paint a different picture here. For all of this talk and accusations of there being a "gang" on these boards... the only gang that I have seen is a gang of 3, well now 2, that has been causing discord through name calling and threats.

just to let everyone know I tried to send vclimber a pm to take care of this misunderstanding in private, but appearently he wants it hashed out here so everyone else can read and so this will never die. the threat that you are referring to was a misunderstanding just like I said. all I said was if you bring up someones livelyhood you have to be ready for that person to throw some blows your way, because you are starting to get personal. and by blows I don't mean actual hits or striking someone else. what I was referring to is the fact that you called out sas on working for digicuts. there was nothing constructive that was going to come from that, you wanted everyone to know so they would take their stabs at him. I know who digicuts is and I know how everyone feels about them, but I don't judge a man for trying to make a living. the next thing your brought up was the fact that I am a professional firefighter, I don't understand what that had to do with anything that we were talking about. I don't know sas personally, and I don't agree with everything he has to say but the things I do agree with him on people want to get made and say we are causing problems. I don't really understand that. and besides that comment and a few right along with it that I guess were taken wrong I have remanded pretty quite through it all. like I have said numerous times before. I don't have a problem with anyone here there are a few that like to keep stuff going and I am learning who there are and not paying much attention. I didn't think vclimber was one of those people cause you seem like a smart knowledgable guy, but now I am starting to wonder since we couldn't take care of this misunderstanding privately

Yes Clinton you did send me a PM at 9:27am. My box is 99% full and I didn't have the time or space to respond to it at 9:27am (I have to work you know). So then at 9:38am you chose to bring it back to the board I guess 11 minutes is an eternity in your book. So I look and see your post out in public and thus posted my reply up in public. Please post all of the facts before you try to discredit me clinton. :spit

the next thing your brought up was the fact that I am a professional firefighter

I know and am friends with several firefighters...they get paid for what they do. They are VERY serious guys..they are super down to earth men and would never act the way you do...even on the net.

:spit

Guest clint4883

CLINTON YOUR PM ARRIVED HERE

and that is all I said. no hostility there.

Yes Clinton you did send me a PM at 9:27am. My box is 99% full and I didn't have the time or space to respond to it at 9:27am (I have to work you know). So then at 9:38am you chose to bring it back to the board I guess 11 minutes is an eternity in your book. So I look and see your post out in public and thus posted my reply up in public. Please post all of the facts before you try to discredit me clinton. :spit

I didn't get a pm back from you so I elected to make my post here. sorry if you took it as a attempt to discredit you. that was not my goal. just didn't want everyone to think I was trying to continue this out in public to cause problems. like I said before sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess I thought we had it cleared up the other day.

Guest vclimber
I didn't get a pm back from you so I elected to make my post here. sorry if you took it as a attempt to discredit you. that was not my goal. just didn't want everyone to think I was trying to continue this out in public to cause problems. like I said before sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess I thought we had it cleared up the other day.

Once it took me 8 days to respond to one of T-man's pm's. I'm sorry but I cannot always respond in a timely manner, the phone rings, people walk into the office, etc., like I said... I have to work too. We never cleared anything up the other day because in part I chose to stop contributing to the thread. It was not helping things. TD.com has had a history of employees from various MFG's coming on and instigating problems for whatever the reason. No one has ever had a problem with exposing that stuff around here. Dusty from Digicut even sent a note to member asking to be notified if any of his employees got out of line on this board. As a business owner or manager, I think I would want the same thing... I am not trying to ruin the guy's carrier nor am I trying to bring down Digicut. I am sorry that I have not been clear enough and this has blown way out of proportion. Maybe we can just drop this right here and the thread can die peacefully. I'll leave that ball in your court. :spit

Archived