Dry shrinking

Guest irishhanks2

I used to use the glove heat and push method but I learned something new by accdent check my post in the foo bardont want to share with everbody

Guest kramster

Not sure if you problem is creaseing the film....? but the easiest way for me to do a back glass is use my bare hand to lay it down then go back over with a hard card. Seems whenever I use a gloveI cant really feel the film causing meto crease it.....it does take a little longer but the outcome is good. And mdog soap method

Guest irishhanks2
Not sure if you problem is creaseing the film....? but the easiest way for me to do a back glass is use my bare hand to lay it down then go back over with a hard card. Seems whenever I use a gloveI cant really feel the film causing meto crease it.....it does take a little longer but the outcome is good. And mdog soap method

did you read my method in the foo bar

Just keep pluggin away. I started off a wet shrinker, then converted to baby powder, and then soap. I use different styles on different cars, just depending on what it is or what film they choose. I may wet shrink one on Monday, then soap shrink the same model on Wednesday. The key is to keep trying to improve your skills.

Archived